- Learning is an essential, life-long process for everyone.
- The educational community is a partnership of students, families, employees, community, instructional staff and support staff.
- Learners need to be prepared to compete, contribute and succeed in a global society.
- Effective learning environments are inviting, caring, safe and promote ownership by all.
- Individual achievement drives the learning process.
- Flexibility, creativity and risk-taking are essential to the educational system.
- The partnership is based on cooperation, trust, participation and open communication.
- Encourage family involvement as an integral part of the learning system.
- Expand and enhance the school program for all levels of learners, which would include diverse course offerings, activities and services.
- Maximize the use of resources and improve the facilities through school and community efforts.
- Provide the technological environment necessary for students, staff and community to acquire the skills needed to be successful in the 21st century.
- Implement an ongoing staff development plan that incorporates the latest regulations, strategies and effective techniques and technologies.